First Affair: Goodbye Apratim (Pahla Affair… Love Story: Goodbye Apratim)

 First Affair: Goodbye Apratim (Pahla Affair… Love Story: Goodbye Apratim)



The day of Holi filled with colors and happiness is very colorful for everyone, but for me this color is nothing but to fog up my old wounds… I remember when Apratim came and painted me pink on the day of Holi. I just kept looking, neither stopped nor interrupted him.

 

The next day when I met in college, Apratim asked, "Aarohi, don't you mind me coming suddenly like this to paint you?"


“No, it was a happy day, in Holi anyway the grievances go away…” I replied.


Apratim again looked into my eyes and said, "If I say that this is how I want to paint you in the color of my love, lifetime, then?"


I kept looking at him, after all many college girls were crazy about him. Extremely charming and settled was amazing.


"Can I understand your silence?" When Apratim interrupted, I also left with a smile. The first love touched me, this Holi really filled the colors of love in my life.


College was completed, Apratim had got a good government job and I also started fulfilling my passion. It was my childhood dream to become a commercial pilot.


Meanwhile, Apratim told that his sister's marriage has been fixed and after that he will talk about our marriage in the house.



One day I told Apratim that let's go to Didi's office today and surprise her, then Apratim told that Didi left the job. On asking the reason, she told that after marriage she will take care of the house, because her future mother-in-law and husband also want the same.


"But why didn't you or Didi explain to them, Didi is so talented. Highly qualified…”


Apratim silenced me in the middle and said that this is his matter and girls have to adjust for marriage, what is wrong in this? Later on, they have to take care of the planetary itself.


I felt very strange that how could a boy of such open and open thinking do such a thing?


Well, I also got a job and now I started talking to the sky. That's when the talk of my marriage started going on in the house and my parents asked Apratim that he should also call his family members and introduce them to us.


"Amazing, what's the matter? Are you coming on Sunday with mom and dad? Why are you so upset? They also know everything about us, then why are you looking confused? When I questioned, Apratim said that the reason for his confusion is my job and career. He said, “Aarohi, I understand that this is not just a job for you, but your dream, but my parents will not understand it. He says why do you do so much hard work? Instead of making a career in this by becoming wood, you should do some office part time job, so that you can take care of me and take care of the house too…”


I interrupted him, "What do you think? You are not a child and neither did I come to you. We are partners, you didn't explain to your parents?


“Arohi what I explain, they are also not wrong. I earn well. There is no shortage of money anyway…”


“It is not about money, it is also about my honor and my opinion, isn't it amazing? It's not worth it? We will do it together… you used to say that you will support me at every step…” I explained to him.



“Look Aarohi, my sister did the adjustment too? Why do not you? In the end, you have to take care of the house, right? Passion has become Napura, for the sake of your love? For my sake?" The words of Apryam hurt me… He was saying… “You have to choose between your passion and my love… I will wait for your reply…”


I cried all night, my dreams seemed to be falling apart, then Papa explained, put your hand on your heart and ask for answers, the right path will be seen… and Papa was right. Today my dreams were taking shape by spreading wings in the open air. I was happy with my decision. It is better to respect myself than to live with such a person for a lifetime, because if he loved, he could adjust himself and explain to the parents, but he wanted to bow down to his stubbornness and thinking, so I told him Messaged the very next day - Goodbye Apratim, forever!

Post a Comment

0 Comments