Incomplete love - (both true and fictional)

 Today, after so many years in the journey of a meaningless life, I remember him

I don't think he remembered me before, but this time he managed to grab the phone and dial my number on the dial pad of the phone.



But he was still afraid that I would reprimand him. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't want anything bad from him.


It is a coincidence that I get a call from an unknown phone on my phone because I never pick up the phone because my phone is always muted and there is no record of me calling or picking up the phone until there are 56 miscellaneous on my phone.

Coincidentally, I picked up the phone, no one spoke for a while after picking up the phone, I was saying hello hello and I was half asleep.


I said hello

He was also scared as he said hello

What other two words did she say?

I recognized his voice

Hey you said

He said I was asleep

How did he know that the number was saved?

No no where

I said I don't save anyone's number man

Just your voice was enough, I added sugar.

Was saying no but later agreed,

And I asked if my number was saved

No, I remembered this number

Hey hey more?

He said yes


And what else are you doing?

Nothing, man, that I am preparing for such a public service

Bank authorized for AA Hor K.

Well, now all day long, there is a lot of pressure from home

My mother has told me not to come in front of me even if I have a private job.

Yes, I did.

I was silent for a while

And no matter how late it is, I don't even remember my friends

What do you say now man?

I fell silent again

After 2012, what about 2020?

I said yes, of course, after 2012, it is directly in 2020

I wondered what to say next


What can we say about him? He and I have been reading together till 12.


In the meantime, a lot of things happened, a lot of other things happened, what is good or bad, a lot of things here and there, as far as Jagir Sagir is concerned, 15-20 minutes, those things must have happened.


Maybe today, after 8 years, she wants to talk to me, she has never called me before.


And he was saying, "Look, man, he has taken out his name in the bank, he hadn't even read it. What's the matter, man?


I said, yes man, I also knew from my uncle that his name has come out and he is on my bulk list nowadays. I was trying to be a little bigger, you know how many people are on my bulk list. I have so many, so many.


He said I also had a lot but what happened to my old account. And this is a new addition to you.


But even if he did add, there would be very little chat on Facebook, once or twice a year.


And he asked me how many times you went bulk unblock, tell me why.

And I tried to avoid saying that and he agreed, but he said that this is not a new bulk, Pilz.


I said yes.


Now think, he must have been silent. You must have been thinking.


Saying that I am silent

You put me in the darkness of silence

It is not known if it has been completed

You used to say that this life is one

It's just a moment

That our love is born again

But where now?

You lost

I would like to ask you, I swear by the survivors, did they just flow into the river of vain tears?

Now, as if passing by, do not even look

Why even love

Is it to deceive love?


Yes

I am in the darkness of silence

I think so

Someone in that dark room

Is hiding

He blinked his eyes

There is a fear of coming from behind and getting scared.


Love, longing, vows are like this

I already know

I was not born

In Breath, my mother would not be hurt by my love.


What do you say

I am stunned

Even in silence

I am screaming

In my mind

Seems to be together

There is crying in the sky.


What do you say

We used to play Guchcha when we were little

I always thought you were in my team.

Because

At that time you

There was no boy or girl who could lose

I felt happy.


I am calling silence as darkness

The darkness will never leave me


Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

Post a Comment

0 Comments